Many people do not know that a chair has a significant impact on users’ health. Many seem to have the misconception that all chairs are pretty much the same; it is only for working, eating, watching TV, reading books. Perhaps, sitting on a high-quality chair in the right position have a big impact on our health.
In the article, we will talk you through the benefits that everyone can gain from sitting on a rocking and reclining chair, especially for pregnant women and for moms with small kids. However, it also depends on the quality of the chair. Looking around, you can see that there are plenty of chairs available in the market. We would recommend all moms to try to sit on the chair by themselves before making any purchase. Once you buy it, you have to use it for at least several years. If it is good, then you will be happy, if not, it is the opposite.
Benefits to Moms?
1. A good chair gives moms comfort while relieving their stress and pain
2. The back and the seat of the chair should fit with the body even when reclining. When you lie on a reclining chair, your spine gets a rest which relieves back pain
3. Reclining chair provides perfect body support which will ease moms for any activities including breastfeeding, reading books, and lulling without any ache
4. Legrest is raised to support legs and ensure that the blood rotates all over the body not just towards the legs to prevent swelling of the feet and clogging veins
5. Reclining chair improves blood circulation, cooled the feet, and reduce varicose veins and cramps
6. Adjustable back and legrest gives calming posture helping moms to maintain a nice position for a long time
7. The rocking chair helps the abdominal muscles to move which help to heal surgical wounds faster as well as reduce abdominal fibrosis
8. Rocking chair reduces constipation, carminative, and colic in the stomach
Benefits to Babies?
1. Enhance baby’s growth and development since the early stages of pregnancy
2. Help baby to develop flairs, and be able to understand and adapt to respond to the surrounding. When rocking, the babies will learn to flex to support and maintain balance
3. Continue to develop your babies’ body balance and muscle even after birth. The babies can flip from back to front and lift their head faster than usual
4. Lulling your baby to sleep easier by rocking
5. Create the right kind of ambiance a special bonding time for you and your babies
Reference : www.th.theasianparent.com