Designing is like creating a work of art that does not focus only on the beauty, but also other important elements. They then became the solution that meets human’s daily needs.
The origin of the Lazy Boy reclining chair was created in the United States in 1920 as a wooden folding chair by Edward M. Knabusch and Edwin J. Shoemaker. La-Z-Boy has evolved since then and become a recliner it is today. We put comfort as our number one priority along with quality that is built to last. La-Z-Boy recliners are assembled and engineered with patented reclining mechanisms by skilled craftsmen. We only selected premium quality materials. It is unquestionable why La-Z-Boy has become a furniture industry standard for recliners in terms of comfort, quality, style, and value.
Distinctive and outstanding features are the main reason behind the creation of the La-Z-Boy recliner.
- La-Z-Boy recliners can recline at various levels and support every part of the body in every position from head to toe, providing both comfort and health.
- Backrest and footrest adjustment mechanisms are unique and exclusive copyrights of La-Z-Boy. The backrest and footrest can be operated independently. The backrest alone can be reclined to any desired angle. The footrest itself also can be adjusted at the desired level independently. And both can operate together perfectly.
- The footrest of the La-Z-Boy recliners in every model can be adjusted up to 3 optimum levels of comfort that suits everyone.
- The reclining tension of the backrest can be personalized to suit individual body type
- The distance between the seat and backrest do not have gaps which ease in supporting all parts of the back
- The patented 4-sided unibody wooden frame has strong structure that is engineered for long lasting durability